Achieving Coaching Excellence Program for First Year Head Coaches
AAE has developed a program for first year head coaches to meet and interact with a panel of high-profile head coaches over a 2-3 day period to discuss their experience as a first year head coach. The seminars and the discussions will be centered on the good, the bad and what they didn?t know as a head coach in their first year.
AAE will accept up to 8-10 first year head coaches for this inaugural program in 2016.
Exact dates for the program TBD
- Advice and guidance on building your program for the long term.
- Building a strong relationship with your sport administrator to support your program.
- Handling non sport related issues that impact your program.
- Developing your assistant coaches to be stewards of the brand.
- Building community equity in the lean years.